At Silverburn Browbands, Bespoke Show Browbands are what we are best known for. They are our best attribute and what make us award winning. From bold statement designs, to more intricate and delecate designs, very little is impossible for us to create. If you know what you would like but can’t put it into words, put pen to paper, designing and describing your ideal browband
Every aspect of your browband is created from scratch. We pleat our own ribbons therefore ensuring quality is consistent and of the highest standards. We like to support British supply and manufacture so where possible, we source the best quality goods within the UK … and support Scottish Business’ at any oppertunity
What options do i have for creating my browband?
- Length – We can create any length of browband using quality english leather sourced within the UK in 1/2″ increments
- Width – We can create your bespoke browband in any leather thickness, the most popular being 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, 7/8″ and 1″. Thicker leathers are available upon request, though generally we find that the suggested thickness’ are very complimentary and don’t take over the horses head. You want to compliment your horses head in the show ring so that the horse is seen as a whole – you don’t want the judge to be drawn to the browband and the rest of the horse be lost
- Colours – If you can think of a colour, we usually have it. If we haven’t stock of a particular colour, it is easily sourced from our excellent suppliers. There is no restriction on the colours or amount of colours you can choose. Your browband can be made in Velvet Ribbon, Satin Ribbon, Grosgrain Ribbon, Animal Print, Holographics, Printed Satin, Select Cotton Ribbons, etc
- Design – Sharkstooth whether that be a simple sharktooth pattern or something more detailed, Diamond Design – you can have this plain or add overlays, Checkerboard – This can be a larger bold check, Micro Checkerboard or even as a Criss Cross Checkerboard, Stripes, Weaves, Crystal Chaining – Or entirely your own design.
- Flag Shape – Choose from Standard Pointed, Angled Pointed, Standard Swallowtail, Angled Swallowtail, Standard Zig Zag, Angled Zig Zag, Standard Slanted, Angled Slanted, Shaped, Squared off Ends, Shaped Flags or create your own unique shape of flag. Choose the order you want the colours in or leave it up to us to decide for you. Hover over the images to see the flag types
- Rosette Style – You can have any rosette style layering knife pleat, box pleat, combinations, add star points and loops, add crystal rings, choose the order of the colours or leave it up to us to decide for you to best compliment your design
- Rosette Centres – As standard, all browbands come with a quality crystal centre. The crystal centres do tend to vary as we don’t like to keep using the same centres all the time. We generally choose the centre for the rosette based on what compliments the browband the best. Some flatter more than others. The centres use gold or silver casings with quality crystals. We also provide plain centres in gold and silver casings if bling isn’t your thing. Should you wish to choose your own centre … we can let you pick from what we have available at the time of order.
- Extra’s – We offer a varied selection of extra’s to add to your browband creation. Swarovksi Crystals, Crystal Rings for the Rosettes, Kwik-Change Press Stud Fasteners to allow ease of changing browbands, Removable Flags, Lapels, Hair Bows, Ties
It’s time to get creative! If you are looking for some inspiration, why not have a look at our Colour Albums and Ranges. It may be that upon browsing the images that you see the perfect main browband but like other aspects of another browband’s rosettes and flags. You can take these idea’s, we can put them together and create your ideal browband
How do i order?
- You can order on the website within the colour albums if there is something you like.
- Send us an email to email@example.com where you can give us all the details about the browbands that you would like us to make
- Give us a call on +44 (0) 1771 624924
- Send us a PM on Facebook or Twitter
How can i pay?
- PayPal – The safest, fastest, easiest way to buy. Financial details are never shared and you can buy your goods with total confidence. Just provide us with the email address that your PayPal account is registered to and we will send you a PayPal Invoice.
- BACS – Pay by Bank Transfer. We send you a copy of your invoice, and provide you with our details for you to complete a secure transaction via your own local bank branch or from the comfort of your own home through internet banking.
- Cheque – Please make cheques payable to Silverburn Browbands and send to …
- Credit/Debit Card – available over the phone or though the website
PLEASE ALLOW 4 WEEKS FOR YOUR BESPOKE SHOW BROWBAND TO BE MADE. Every effort is made to get through the order list as quickly as possible, but anything less than this (especially at peak times) is classed as a bonus.